From #Envato: “Website – Responsive WordPress Theme”
Website is easy to use high quality WordPress theme.
It’s a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it’s displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on some versions only, and hide on others.
Bright & dark schemes
Unlimited sliders (3 types)
- individual sliders for each page
- fully responsive
- auto play or auto pause at start
- video support
- touch gestures on mobile devices
- optional caption on banners
- content may be tweaked for mobile devices
- optional text for each slide (HTML supported)
- optional text on banners (with customizable position)
- create unlimited slides and compile unlimited sliders with them.
7 post formats
Filterable portfolio (4 size types)
Portfolios can include images, sliders or videos.
Items on a portfolio page may contain tags, title and description (all optional).
Different image proportions in one portfolio set are also supported.
Portfolio items can be filtered dynamically by category or tag. Or you can use pagination instead. Every portfolio item has it’s own page.
Galleries (4 sizes) + Fancybox
Except regular WordPress galleries, there are 4 special types:
Optionally, Fancybox can be used in every case.
Independent menus for desktop and mobile versions (optional)
Now easier to use with simple shortcode assistant.Click through all options. Watch examples of Dropcaps, Highlights, Tooltips, Lists with icons, Tabs, Icons, Boxes, Lines, Quotes, Buttons, Columns, Media queries.
Visual Composer plugin is also supported, if you prefer it.
Social media integration
110 social media icons + 100 special icons
+ full translation to 4 languages already included:
Smart images loading
Theme serves accurate images sizes depneding on device needs, so it doesn’t download unnecessary data. For example this portfolio page watched on desktop weighs 1400 kb and only 450 kb on a mobile phone.
Full PSD design included
What buyers say:
Documentation and support
Theme is quite intuitive and easy to use, but if you need, there are short video tutorial included to the documentation.
Also, I provide support for all my items.
Notice: PHP 5.3+ is required for the theme to work.
Website 5.9 (2 Jun 2016)
- added title for the Facebook page widget - fixed Facebook page widget styles - fixed Pin it button styles - other minor changes
Website 5.8.2 (23 Mar 2016)
- [list] shortcode can now contain other shortcodes - fixed post saving bug if "Preview Changes" was used
Website 5.8.1 (12 Mar 2016)
- fixed PHP error causing problems in Theme Options on servers with PHP 5.3
Website 5.8 (1 Mar 2016)
- added SSL support for the Flickr widget - improved support for breadcrumbs plugins - deprecated support for the const.php file - fixed wrong dash glyph of the Rokkitt font - other minor changes
Complete changelog can be found in the theme’s documentation.
I’ve used work of the following authors for the demo site: `this.is.epic, Erin Purcell, seyed mostafa zamani, Arjun VS, Angelo González, Joseph Gray, Xanetia, Sonietta46, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Robby Mueller, Blender Foundation and Charlotte McKnight.
If you like my work
follow me on Themeforest, like me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter. Cheers!
Check out my other items: